Tuesday, July 1, 2008

PRODUCTIVITY

It's so quiet here this afternoon. All the kids went to my mom's to swim and Keith is working so I've had the house all to myself since 2:30. Yay me!

At first I thought it would be a great day to take a nap, but I've been doing that a lot lately. I'm not sleeping much during the night these days so, whatever. But after I thought about it some more I decided I really didn't need to succumb to my sluggishness. I didn't feel like scrapping either. I haven't wanted to do that since Cropulation back in May. :( So I decided to do a little more work in the front room. I really need to get it cleared out so we can paint and refinish the wood floor. I'd like that done before school starts. I have actually gotten a lot done in here and I feel good about it. I had to take a break and eat something since that's been an issue for me lately too. It's hard to eat when you constantly feel like you're going to throw up (and no, I'm NOT pregnant). So anyway I thought I'd update my blog to reflect that I am still working toward the goals I set the other day.

I've been able to listen to all the Aerosmith , INXS, Eagles and Journey I wanted today too. So that's been kinda fun. :D

Oh, and I did get all the kids' outgrown summer clothes to the resale shop and/or the Salvation Army. ;)

1 comments:

Helena said...

Oh I am sorry you are feeling so down, have you gone to the doctors as that doesn't sound right!

Have you tried sketches to get your scrapping mojo back, I sometimes feel like not scrapping too, and then I go check out some sketches and that gets my itching to try again!!!!

OH btw
Check out my blog - you have been awarded XXX