Wednesday, June 25, 2008

25 OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

So it's the 25th of June and my sweet friend Tiffany at sb.com (the one who challenged me to blog this month) has challenged me to list 25 of my favorite things. So here they are in no particular order:

1. Sunday sermons
2. flip flops
3. the internet
4. creamed spinach (yes, seriously)
5. fresh-squeezed lemonade
6. freshly laundered sheets on my bed
7. sunny, crisp fall days
8. the smell of lavender
9. mint tea (must be a mixture of spearmint & peppermint)
10. the entire Christmas season
11. family vacations/time share condos
12. the color brown (like my son's eyes. and mine.)
13. gathering with friends
14. new pajamas
15. seafood
16. lima beans (yes, seriously)
17. fried green tomatoes
18. a shampoo at the beauty salon
19. spring water (for drinking)
20. scripture
21. being in Keith's arms
22. the laughter of my children
23. car rides in the rain
24. new scrapbooking supplies
25. deep muscle massages

So there's the "short list." I have lots of favorite things. But isn't it interesting that as categories go, my list has lots of things in the FOOD category? Oh well. ; )

4 comments:

ValAnn said...

Very good list! Not sure about the lima beans :-)

Veroncia Butler said...

Flip flops and massages. Excellent. Thanks for sharing.

Helena said...

OOh loving your list!

Me said...

what a great list!!