Saturday, June 7, 2008

BLOG CHALLENGE #6: SUMMER MENU

From my house to yours... a few of our favorite summer dishes begining with a beverage and ending with sweet treats:

SUMMER FARE FROM THE MYERS' PATIO

Fresh-Squeezed Lemonade
Freshly Brewed Iced Tea
Laura's Famous Muenster Burgers
Cheesy Potatoes on the Grill
Fried Green Tomatoes
Corn on the Cob
Honey Lime Fruit Toss
Grandma Wilson's Mayonnaise Cake

I didn't want to post all the recipes here since it would take up quite a bit of space, but you can find them HERE. If you try any of the recipes, let me know how you liked them (or didn't).

7 comments:

Amy said...

sounds yummy!

Me said...

You go girl I will keep you posted!

Jen said...

These all sound delicious! Definitely going to try them!

Helena said...

WOW these sound real nice, but I have never heard of a Mayonnasie cake, will have to check that one out!

Rene' said...

these all sound yummy and really want to try the cheesy potatoes on the grill and cake:-) I will let you know how they turn out.

Ellie said...

So many delicious foods.

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Honey Lime fruit toss sounds delish!