Thursday, June 26, 2008

SOME RANDOM*NESS

I can honestly say I've never been an "obsessive fan" when it comes to Hollywood or the music scene BUT if I were to become one, I would be all about this guy: J.D. Fortune. He is such a hottie.












































































I've been a huge fan of INXS' music for as long as I can remember, but frankly, no one in the original band was all that good to look at. Don't get me wrong, the original lead singer, Michael Hutchence, (who died in 1997) was an amazing singer and made the band what it was, but he didn't make me go "Ahhhhhh." When the band found J.D. they got the total package. Hot, smart, charismatic, amazing stage presence and yeah, a voice to go with it all. I could listen to this guy sing all day and watch him forever. He's assertive and confident. He's bold. He's opinionated and smart. He's an amazing artist. He is kind. He's got that Bad Boy look (that I've always been a sucker for) with the heart and smile of the boy-next-door. Wow.

So here's my favorite INXS song performed by J.D. before he became the lead singer for INXS. The video quality isn't that good, but I saw this performance on TV and he was... yeah... SMOKIN'



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found your site because I google "J D Fortune" -- (I'm from his hometown of Toronto, Canada). We have an international INXS fan forum site which you might enjoy visiting. Here's the link:

http://ourbandinxs.yuku.com/

I am "eejay" on there, my daughter is "dcg33" and we have folks from all over the States, Canada, OZ, England, New Zealand, and Hong Kong. Sometimes we're there - sometimes we're not, but there's always plenty to see and hear. If you decide to join us, we have a live chat room as well.

Like your site! (LOVE JD and INXS too!)

Helena said...

A little bit obsessive me thinks, lol!!!